Monday, February 10, 2014

"Facebook FRAUD" or "Why I Will NEVER Pay for Facebook Advertising Again!"

"Facebook FRAUD" or "Why I Will NEVER Pay for Facebook Advertising Again!"

Quite frankly, I've been saying MOST of this for the last year and a half; I touched on it briefly in a blog post back in November 2012:

http://elscottharrell.com/facebook-now-charging-users-to-promote-personal-posts/

And have been cautioning others in my various Private Investigator Marketing social accounts, too.

Then the mind-fuck came at about 7:15 in this video and all of the blanks were immediately filled in.

If there has ever been a moment where I was so whole-heartedly serious about closing my FB account I cannot remember it. 

I imagine there will be a class-action lawsuit coming soon and if you have stock in FB, I'd be blowing that out the door; advertisers will have lost all amount of trust in no time.

#facebookmarketing   #fraud   #clickandcollect   #xl  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfHeWTKjag

No comments: