Monday, May 5, 2014

Friends, I am running a logo contest and the results are in. Would you help me choose?

Friends, I am running a logo contest and the results are in. Would you help me choose?

Would you please take just a quick second to vote on your favorite logo? 

It won't take long (maybe 1 minute) but your opinions can help me shape this company I'm working on. 

The idea behind the website is to connect people who create or produce all sorts of videos with people and companies who need them made for personal and professional reasons and I am looking for a visual logo that best conveys that message. If you find one that you like best but think it needs a few small changes let me know!

It's totally cool if you share this with your friends, too. The more the merrier.

And thanks for your help!

#logodesign   #contest   #tl  
http://www.logomyway.com/14798/friends/VideoToOrder_com.php

No comments: