Thursday, October 20, 2016

How to Build YouTube Channel Subscribers

How to Build YouTube Channel Subscribers

Whenever I am talking to new and aspiring YouTubers who are in the process of creating their channels and have reached out to me for help, the question I am asked most often is, “How do I get my first 100 subscribers?” and it is not an easy question to answer briefly. The answer is a multiple part question that involves a discussion about

- consistently creating content on a regular schedule,
- optimizing the video for search engine rankings,
- marketing and self promotion, and
- connecting with the audience is some meaningful way.

Before we jump into talking about each of those four topics, I think it’s critical that we first talk about the connection between subscribers and the video content they want to watch as well as some other terrible marketing and self promotion practices...

#youtube   #youtuber   #videomarketing  
https://videotoorder.com/blog/build-youtube-channel-subscribers/

No comments: