Friday, April 28, 2017

My name is L.

My name is L. Scott Harrell and I am the Founder and CEO of VideoToOrder.com. Thanks for clicking through to read this article; I’m truly excited that you’re interested in our video production marketplace. I am 100% committed to supporting you and your success through our new and innovative video services marketplace. Whether you are buying or selling video-related services, it is absolutely important to me that have a fantastic and rewarding experience.

Let me quickly fill you in with a little bit more information about VideoToOrder.com (VTO) and what will happen in the next few weeks; hopefully I’ll answer some of your questions along the way, too...

Originally shared by VideoToOrder.com

Freelance VIdeo Production Website Launching

VideoToOrder.com, the video production marketplace where buyers can find freelance service providers online to make videos for them, is launching with exclusive beta access to early adopters and those who want to take advantage of "being in" at the very top.

Let me quickly fill you in with a little bit more information about VideoToOrder.com (VTO) and what will happen in the next few weeks; hopefully I’ll answer some of your questions along the way, too...

#startup #videoproduction #videography
https://videotoorder.com/blog/freelance-video-production-marketplace-launching-may/

No comments: