Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Best No-Bullshit Bounty Hunter Job Description You Will EVER Read

The Best No-Bullshit Bounty Hunter Job Description You Will EVER Read

I did not write the following bounty hunter job description, I wish like hell I could remember who did… I do remember that I copied it from a Facebook post several months ago intending to publish it with the author’s blessing. If you wrote it, please let me know and I’ll gladly give you full credit for what arguably had me laughing so hard I was crying and barely able to breathe.

You, sir, are a fucking genius.

#bountyhunter   #bailbonds   #privateinvestigator  
http://elscottharrell.com/best-bounty-hunter-job-description-will-ever-read

1 comment:

Alberto H. Soto said...

Can a Convicted Felon be a Bounty Hunter? beabountyhunter.com/main/can-a-fel…"? YES! Scott Bernstein IS BOTH!!!
Read the articles to learn more about this waste of air...