Monday, May 15, 2017

I had a funny dream last night:

I had a funny dream last night:

I was part of small group that was put together to add some ridiculously cool tech to an aging resort property as part of its rehabilitation. We were all sitting around a huge table and to the right of me was Elon Musk. He was animated, attentive and definitely garnered the attention of the group when he spoke.

In turn, each of us presented our ideas. For my part, I was going to add virtual reality, projection mapping, augmented reality and holograms to the guest experience. I was going to push the boundaries of interactive video, artificial intelligence and customer recognition to create individually tailored user experiences that blurred the lines of reality. (I really nailed all of the buzzwords. )

VideoToOrder.com launches this week and I just finished reading "Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future".

Clearly, my subconscious mind is just trying to take it all in.

No comments: