Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Andy Jenkins, just got your latest email for the Profit from Your Passion Blueprint- waiting for the 4 tips.


Andy Jenkins, just got your latest email for the Profit from Your Passion Blueprint- waiting for the 4 tips. Lame. I couldn't help but thinking, "Man, the guy [obviously] reading a terrible script sounds just like Tommy Chong." Seriously, I'd like to send you a bill for my time. Let me save someone 20 minutes of their life...

Why people fail at making money online, per Chris Carpenter:

1. They don't have a system, have a wrong system or are missing a part of the system
2. They don't implement the system.
3. They quit too soon.
4. They get scammed and lose money & time.

"Dude, I'm living the internet lifestyle from my LAPTOP living in Southern Mexico." - Chris Carpenter

Whatever.

No comments: