Thursday, January 23, 2014

Creating a realistic "people-to-meet bucket list" is a great way to identify your influencers and potential partners...

Creating a realistic "people-to-meet bucket list" is a great way to identify your influencers and potential partners for future growth and fulfillment.

I had a list like this when I was running my online business and really amazing things happened with almost every meeting I worked to achieve. Out of them all, there was only one MAJOR disappointment, but so what!?! I learned I had attributed waaaay too much credibility to him anyway. Every other one was truly exciting and made the hard work our team was putting in absolutely worth it. One of the people on my list eventually bought my company!

The power of relationships is often forgotten today.

(And I would add that the book mentioned in the attached article was a HUGE influence on how I tackle entrepreneurship; I never miss an opportunity to recommend it to others!)

So, who's on your list?

Say it here and make it known; you never know what awesomeness might result!

#influencers   #success   #relationships   #xl  
http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/2013/03/18/people-bucket-list

No comments: