Monday, January 27, 2014

What do you get if you cross a yeti with a vampire? Frostbite.


What do you get if you cross a yeti with a vampire? Frostbite. 

Friends across the United States: Think warm thoughts!

Rarely does an Disney prop, a corny joke and an extraordinary weather pattern align themselves so perfectly. LOL. This is a photo I took of a Yeti exhibit while waiting in line for Adventure Everest at Animal Kingdom in Orlando last year. I've been waiting for the perfect time to use it but nothing seemed to fit until this monster freeze currently sweeping across the United States. I Googled "Yeti jokes" and the one I used above was perfect for both it's reference to Vampires (with fangs similar to the yeti mask) as well as to frostbite.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

#yeti   #winter   #jokes

No comments: